The undersigned Company in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the aforementioned European Regulation, wish to inform you that the personal data collected and processed by the writer are:
- Identification data (corporate identity or name, head office, addresses, contact details, tel., mobile, fax, e-mail, fiscal data, other common data, etc.);
- Data related to economic and commercial activity (orders, solvency, bank data, accounting data and fiscal data, etc.).
The use of personal data supplied by you is related to the completion of the current contractual agreement in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by EU 679/2146 (“GDPR”), "Code for the Protection of Personal Data" and by Legislative Decree no. 101/18 of 10 August 2018.
In particular, the processing of your data is aimed to carry out the fulfilments regarding and following all administrative, judicial, commercial, analytical, accounting and tax activities:
- Collection, preservation and processing of data for the execution of the ongoing relationship with Abraxas di Manzotti Roberto and the provision of any information requested by Judicial Authority;
- Administrative management: collection, preservation and processing of data for administrative and accounting purposes, including the possible transmission by e-mail of information and / or invoices;
- Commercial Strategies: the data supplied by you and gathered from your browsing the Internet can be processed in order to come up with the statistics on your interest in the services offered by Abraxas di Manzotti Roberto;
- Marketing purposes: a use of your commercial profile by Abraxas di Manzotti Roberto for marketing purposes and / or promotional activities in general;
Data processing and relevant handling are compulsory, as per art. no. (1), (2) above, as far as legal and contractual nature is concerned; moreover, the same items have to be considered compulsory to the fulfilment of all activities of the undersigned which are necessary to comply with legal and contractual obligations. As a consequence of this, the possible refusal of submitting data for such reasons could prevent the undersigned from fulfilling the subject contractual and legal obligations. The conferment of personal data for profiling and marketing purposes as above specified under art. (5 and (6) is free and optional; the possible refusal of submitting data for such reasons will have no consequence in the normal fulfilment of the current relationship.
The personal data you supplied will be handled in a "legal and correct manner", as provided by art. 11 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”). Data processing occurs using means and procedures suitable to guarantee the safety and the privacy and it could be done with the help of written information and electronic means. Such data will be entered in the relevant databases which will be accessed and therefore known about by the members of staff expressly designated by the undersigned as personal Data Processors, in sales, accounting, marketing, management and maintenance of electronic instruments, quality and security. We will never share, sell, transfer or otherwise “disseminate” your details, by which we mean that your personal data will be not disclosed in any way to unknown parties and will not be made available for them to consult, unless required by law, unless required for the purpose of the contract or unless you have given explicit consent to do so. Your details may, however, be “communicated” by us, by which we mean we may grant access to your details to one or more known parties, such as:
- subjects within our organization charged with data processing using the methods prescribed the legislation;
- subjects who require to access your details for legal reasons and in conformity with EU regulations, within the limits prescribed by the relevant legislation;
- subjects who require to access your details for reasons that do not relate directly to the ongoing relationship between you and the writer, yet are still necessary in order to carry out auxiliary duties (e.g.: credit companies and couriers);
- consultants, working for us on a freelance basis, to the extent necessary for them to carry out their duties in our organization, after receiving our letter of assignment that imposes a duty of confidentiality and security;
Pursuant to art.7 of European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and to request its deletion or oppose its use.
- know its origin, purpose and method of processing;
- receive intelligible communication;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in breach of the Law;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Moreover, we inform you that the interested party has the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the handling of the personal information regarding him/her even if it is pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
- the handling of personal data which pertains to him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales materials, for the completion of market research or for commercial communication.
The rights referred to in Article 7 may be exercised with an informal request, by sending a written notice addressed to the Data Controller, in charge of handling such matters, email@example.com. You can also request the updated list of the subjects appointed as Data Processors.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here